Just a quick update on where we are:
- the repeated delays in the release of Zimbra 5.0 which we need to migrate our remaining 15 email users is holding up a full migration away from Outlook/Exchange. The 2 existing users are very happy with Zimbra.
- Our own CRM/EIS system is nearing betatesting, but has taken twice as long as planned
- We now have a working Trixbox system with BRI card that Senokian have supplied, and I just need to find the time to configure and test it fully
- Our apache web hosting has worked well for over a year, and is very relaible.
- I have been totally onÂ Ubuntu/zimbra/openoffice/firefox for months now, and its great, very reliable.Â The only annoying feature is the lack of working WPA on my laptop wifi, perhaps I may get this sorted one day.
Thats about it. Its a very busy time at work for me, and the migration is taking a back seat to other business issues as expected in our busiest time of year, but its still ploughing ahead.