I’m pretty well travelled with about 40 countries visited over the years, but I’ve never been to such a poor airport as paris charles de gaulle where I have been 3 times in recent weeks.
- Its got the traffic problem from hell, taking 40 mins for the bus I took to the trade show to even get out of the airport
- its ugly, and takes for ever to move between gates with everything so far apart
- the facilities are diabolical – I’m sat at the gate after security and there is no food or drink anywhere, and through most of the airport there are no seats anywhere
- even the plugs for laptops wont take overseas adapters, its as if the airport has gone out of its way to make life difficult for travellers
- the wifi is more expensive than switzerland
- it looks like something designed by overly creative schoolchildren
Suffice to say I will avoid this place in future and recommend others to do so as well!