Mercian Labels located in Cannock, Staffordshire are now recruiting for a Graphic Designer (published 23 August 2010).
The role of Graphic Designer is to assess and prep electronic design files for digital pre-press work and the production of printing plates, ensuring maximum continuity, the highest quality and efficiency of operation.
100% desk based.
* To reconcile all electronic design files with customers expectations, and press production
* To be responsible for accurate and timely issue and chasing of artwork approvals to our
* To be responsible for accurate and timely issue of works orders to our print team
* To submit timely design file to plate makers every day
* To solve problems by liasing with customers and suppliers as required
* To resolve all internal and external design queries.
* To support the Sales Team with technical queries when required
* Other tasks to support the business plan as and when required
For full details, please view the full job description
To apply please email (preferred) or post your CV to the Sales Team Leader – Elaine Jefferson at email@example.com as soon as possible. Informal discussions by phone are welcome on 01543 431 079.