Sales Manager (posted 11 November 2010)
As one of the UK’s top label printers, with over 40 years of trading behind us, we are looking for an experienced office based Sales Manager to be 100% office based in Cannock, Staffordshire dealing with our short run labelling business customers.
You will be a charismatic leader, with excellent mentoring skills and a very good IT and customer services background. You will be dealing by email and telephone with a large number of companies, big and small, across the UK and beyond, in order to close sales. At the same time you will be providing inspiration and motivation to a small but committed team of internal sales coordinators, and crucial feedback to the wider business. You will be given training, and as much decision making responsibility as you can handle comfortably.
• Proven successful track record in a recent business to business sales position, ideally selling labels
• Excellent rapport & relationship building skills
• First class new business and account management skills
• Must be computer literate
• Excellent closer
• Strong character
• Superb communication skills
• Must be extremely well presented
Salary expectation: Up to £25k – £30k + profit related bonus + individual performance bonus. More information on the company is available here and to see what its like to work at Mercian Labels we suggest you read this!
To inquire, please contact Hugo Gell (Sales Director) on 01543 431 071 email firstname.lastname@example.org