MACHINE HAS BEEN SOLD
Its time to free up some space in our short run labelling division factory, so we have for sale one of our most reliable presses. Specification
- Newfoil 5000 MKII hotfoil label printing machine in full working order, serviced and maintained exclusively by Newfoil since new.
- Serial Number 1479, manufactured Nov 1993
- Electrical supply 240volt AC, frequency 50-60Hz external fuse 20amp min. 30amp max
- Foot print 2600mm x 1120mm x 2000mm high
- Weight 1350kg
- 76mm mandrel unwind and 44.5mm rewind mandrel.
- 2 print heads 1 die cutting head lamination unit to accommodate self wound and lined laminate from 76mm core.
- Also has 2 removable ancillary devices – sprocket punch and sheet cutter units (rarely used, we believe they work ok, but ‘sold as seen’).
- Max print area 220mm x 15mm0 X2
- Max Die cutting area 220mm x 150mm
- Speed 2000 – 8000 cycle/hour
- Max web width 228mm
- Max web roll diameter 350mm
- Max lamination roll diameter 210mm