VACANCY – TECHNICAL SALES ADMINISTRATOR
- Full time, permanent, Burntwood based post
- Salary: £18,000 p.a. – £20,000 p.a. (depending on experience) + profit share
- Working Hours: Mon – Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Vacancy advertised 28 Nov 2017 for an immediate start
- Reports to: Sales Manager
As part of our ongoing growth plan, Mercian Labels is seeking to strengthen our sales team through the appointment of a Technical Sales Administrator. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a strong work ethic and a ‘can do’ attitude to contribute to the success of the business and join our friendly team.
As a Technical Sales Administrator you will be based at our Head Office in Burntwood, Staffordshire – working within a supportive environment with lots of development opportunities.
ABOUT MERCIAN LABELS
Mercian Labels is at the top of its game, a multi-award winning full-service label manufacturing business with strong brand recognition for excellence. Our vision is to become a world class manufacturer of labels and we are passionate about delivering speed and service to our customers.
Growing nationwide in a variety of segments including food (BRC AA), beverage, chemicals, variable data, tamper evidence, smart indicators, expanded content labelling and more, we operate from a flagship factory in Staffordshire with a team of 50.
In recent years we have invested millions* in the latest digital and UV flexo technology, colour management, prepress workflows, ERP systems, IT, manufacturing facilities, but most of all our people! We are a people based business with high standards, passionate about increasing our ‘value added’ to customers through automation and continuous improvement in manufacturing productivity.
High quality products are a given, and we are proud of our relentless focus on high OTIF performance day in, day out to keep our customers happy. Read our latest customer feedback here.
* For commercial confidentiality reasons you wont find much detail of these investments online but we are happy to talk about them at interview stage.
- Creating and quoting for a range of label specifications
- Keeping accurate records and ensuring the client is kept up to date with progress
- Working alongside pre-press and production departments
- Fulfilling and supporting all administrative processes
- Completing tasks to support the business plan as and when required to ensure company business objectives are met.
Qualifications and skills:
- Strong IT skills and great attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of print/print production would be highly advantageous
- Demonstrable ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks efficiently
- Strong numerical ability
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach and the ability to work calmly, rationally
- Willing to learn new skills
You will have continuous support from a forward thinking company and you will be working in a modern working environment with proven high quality products and services.
Find out more about our company, product range and what it is like working with us on our website: www.mercianlabels.com.
If you feel you have the right skills and attributes for this role and can bring enthusiasm with a desire to succeed – we would love to hear from you!
Please send us an up to date CV with a covering letter outlining the main reasons for your suitability to firstname.lastname@example.org