Mercian Zero is our focus on environmental impact, reassuring you that 0% production goes into landfill, giving you and your product total peace of mind.
- Solvents – Our digital processes use no solvents, unlike offset, liquid toner or solvent based inkjet
- Zero to Landfill – all of our waste is converted to energy
- De-inking – our digitally printed labels are fully de-inkable during recycling, unlike suppliers using liquid toner
- Sustainable paper supplies – our self-adhesive paper labels are produced from recycled paper or from sustainable forests
- We specify recyclable plastics as a preference – such as Polypropylene for our synthetic labels. We segregate waste on-site.
- Our digital toners are FDA foodsafe
- We use an ERP system designed to minimise and monitor any waste to minimise our environmental impact
- We are happy to advise on the correct combinations of materials to maximise product recyclability
- We will advise on Light-weighting – reducing your packaging impact on the environment
If you are looking for a sustainable label solution, visit our stand B25, at the Packing and Innovation Show at the NEC on 27th -28th of February.