Our normal delivery service
We aim to (and usually do!) process orders in 3 working days from artwork approval as a standard service. However, we can process your urgent orders for custom printed labels in a much shorter time on demand by using our in house digital label technology. Roughly 10% of our orders are dispatched the same day as the order is placed and artwork approved for no other reason that its convenient for our manufacturing processes to do so.
As the UK market leaders in short run printing we are also the fastest digital label printers in the country and are so proud of our performance we publish it on our blog.
Your delivery options
- FEDEX Next day carrier is our most common and preferred option as it offers excellent speed and traceability with real time tracking issued at the point of dispatch
- We occasionally use Royal Mail for some very small orders
- You may collect during working hours from our factory
- We can dispatch your custom printed labels by same day courier for an additional charge anywhere in the UK
- Premium Delivery Service (UK nationwide)
- Turnaround times for custom printed labels greatly depend on the complexity of the job, but with good communication with yourselves we can often produce work for dispatch the same working day, and delivered by same day courier or timed overnight carrier delivery.
We always charge a premium for this service (depending on the additional work involved and couriers required) typically £50-£500 per job because of the disruption to our usual 3-4 day production operation. Please don’t ask for a same day / next day delivery unless your requirement is urgent and you have a budget to help us meet your deadline.
- Same Day Delivery
To request a premium delivery job:
- Please call us on 01543431070 to discuss the job & email us your artwork file to email@example.com
- We will then advise you on what is possible and give you a fixed price for the options available
- You will then be asked to pay by credit card or immediate/same day “faster payment” BACS payment for the job and be sent an artwork approval file as a PDF by email
- We will then produce your labels and deliver as promised
3 Examples of recent urgent delivery projects
The labels were printed and dispatched that day, arriving with the customer at 9:30am the following day in time for the packaging line to be completed.
Artwork was produced and approved the following morning and the labels printed and dispatched to London that day arriving in time for the event resulting in a happy customer.
We sent material samples for testing on the first day, and the job was approved the following day and commenced, with the entire job being dispatch to specification the day after to the clients offices in time for the start of the event.